Patrik Bolf is Kinstellar's Managing Partner. He focuses on M&A and corporate, real estate, competition law, as well as banking and finance.
RECENT ENGAGEMENTS INCLUDE ADVISING
- ARCAPITA on the sale of PointPark Properties (P3), a developer and asset manager of warehouse properties in the CEE region to TPG, a leading global private investment firm, and Ivanhoé Cambridge, one of the world’s largest real estate companies
- UNICREDIT BANK SLOVAKIA on a financing provided by the client and other lenders to Penta Investments for the construction of the BORY MALL real estate project in Bratislava
- VINCI CONCESSIONS and MERIDIAM INFRASTRUCTURE on the EUR 1.24 billion refinancing of the Slovak Republic’s first PPP project, the R1 Expressway, through the issue of bonds listed on the Luxembourg Stock Exchange by the concessionaire, Granvia, a.s.
- WOOD & COMPANY on the acquisition of the business of the leading international pharmaceutical company Zentiva
- 1994: Queen Mary of Westfield College, London, LL.M.
- 1989 – 1994: University of Pavol Jozef Šafárik, Košice, Faculty of Law, Master of Law (Mgr.)
Slovak Bar Association
Slovak, English, Hungarian, Russian, Serbian