Diana Dimova is the Managing Partner of the Sofia office. Diana focuses on M&A, corporate and private equity.
RECENT ENGAGEMENTS INCLUDE ADVISING
- KBC BANK NV on the EUR 610 million acquisition of the fourth biggest bank in Bulgaria, United Bulgarian Bank, and of the third biggest leasing company in Bulgaria, Interlease, from the National Bank of Greece
- TEVA PHARMACEUTICALS, the world’s largest generic drug company by sales, on the Bulgarian law aspects of its USD 40.5 billion global acquisition of Actavis Generics, the generics division of Allergan
- DENTSU AEGIS NETWORK on the Bulgarian aspects of the acquisition of eCommera, a market-leading commerce specialist agency
- BAYER AG on the Bulgarian law aspects of the carve-out of its plastics and polymers business into a separate group - Covestro AG, Germany’s largest IPO in recent years
- BARING PRIVATE EQUITY ASIA on the acquisition of a minority stake in Telus International
- 2009: The College of Law, London, LL.M. in International M&A
- 2005 – 2006: King’s College London, PG Diploma in EU Law
- 1997 – 2002: University St. Kliment Ohridski, Sofia, Faculty of Law, LL.M.
Sofia Bar Association
- Is It Time to Get Ready? (AIFMD implementation in Bulgaria), Capital Weekly, 2014
- Capital Erosion, IFLR 2011