Branislav Marić is a Partner in the Belgrade office. He focuses on M&A and corporate, as well as on energy and project-related matters.
RECENT ENGAGEMENTS INCLUDE ADVISING
- A MAJOR MIDDLE EAST ENERGY INVESTOR on the potential acquisition of a significant stake in a 150 MW Serbian wind power park project
- A PRIVATE EQUITY FIRM on the funding of the acquisition of a controlling stake in an Serbian IPTV business
- AN INTERNATIONAL ADVERTISING COMPANY on the acquisition of Serbian, Bosnian and Croatian subsidiaries of a regional advertising group
- GOLDMAN SACHS LENDING PARTNERS LLC, as the security agent, on establishing a collateral package in Serbia in relation to a USD 9 billion credit facility granted to a major international pharmaceutical group
- TELEKOM AUSTRIA on the potential acquisition of Serbia Broadband – SBB, the largest cable TV provider in the region of the former Yugoslavia
- 2003: George Washington University Law School, Washington, D.C, LL.M. (International and Comparative Law Thomas Buergenthal Fellow)
- 1998: University of Montenegro, Podgorica, Faculty of Law, LL.B.
- 1998: American University, Washington, USA, Certificate in Economic Policy and International Business, Legal Intern at The American Society of International Law
- 1992 – 1998: University of Novi Sad, Faculty of Law, Novi Sad, LL.B.
- Belgrade Bar Association
- New York Bar Association
- New Company Law in Serbia, Legal 500, 2012
- Serbia Deals with a “Tsunami” of Legal Uncertainty, Perspective (Magazine of the American Chamber of Commerce in Serbia), December 2011