Răzvan Popa is the Managing Partner of the Bucharest office, the head of the Romanian M&A and corporate practice and the co-head of the firm-wide Private Equity sector. He focuses on M&A, corporate, real estate and private equity matters.
RECENT ENGAGEMENTS INCLUDE ADVISING
- ALPHA BANK on the divestiture of its shares in the Chisinau-listed Moldavian bank, Victoriabank S.A., to the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD).
- NESTLÉ on the Romanian law aspects of its global joint venture with R&R Ice Cream, a leading UK-based ice cream producer owned by the French private equity fund, PAI Partners.
- A LEADING OWNER AND DEVELOPER OF LOGISTICS FACILITIES on the development, management and operation of logistics assets in Romania.
- A US BASED LEADING TECHNOLOGY-FOCUSED PRIVATE EQUITY FUND on the acquisition of an international technology group with operations in Silicon Valley, the Netherlands and Romania, a world-wide eCommerce and Channel Management solutions provider for vendors of software and digital goods.
- A SPECIALISED INVESTMENT FUND DESIGNED TO FACILITATE INVESTMENTS IN FORESTS AND BIOMASS PRODUCTS on the structuring and acquisition of farm land and forests in Romania.
- 1995 – 1999: University of Bucharest, Faculty of Law, Bachelor of Law
- Romanian Union of Lawyers
- Bucharest Bar Association