Mladen Minev is a Counsel in the Sofia office. He focuses on projects & infrastructure, energy and natural resources, dispute resolution, and real estate & construction.
I have worked with Mladen Minev who is a truly versatile lawyer. He is strategic about his client’s matters, detailed in his work and at the same time able to represent his client’s best interest in a commercial way.
I can testify to the integrity, competence and dedication of Kinstellar’s lawyers. I have worked mostly with Antonia Mavrova, Mladen Minev and Atanas Mihaylov. They are very reliable, have a successful track record of legal disputes, and are always on top of things.
We really value Mladen's critical thinking, his responsiveness and his ability to analyze issues from all perspectives and to propose solutions to even the most complex problems.
RECENT ENGAGEMENTS INCLUDE ADVISING
Energy & Natural Resources
- NOVENERGIA GROUP II on the most substantial legislative amendments in the energy sector in the recent years in Bulgaria, which were complemented by amendments to the secondary legislative acts
- A LEADING RENEWABLE ENERGY COMPANY IN CEE on the acquisition of several operational wind farms with a 40 MW overall installed capacity in Bulgaria
- THE SHAREHOLDERS OF A SHIPBUILDING COMPANY on an international commercial arbitration administered by the International Arbitral Centre of the Austrian Federal Economic Chamber in Vienna (VIAC), arising from five share purchase transactions concluded between the clients as buyers and the counterparties as sellers and governed by the Bulgarian law
- GARITAGE INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT on analysing the step-in rights options and termination of the insolvency proceedings through a recovery plan, with respect to the acquisition of a receivable from a bank secured with real properties at the value of EUR 13.4 million
- 1997 – 2003: University St. Kliment Ohridski, Sofia, Bulgaria, Faculty of Law, LL.M.
Sofia Bar Association