High level of professional support and expertise. Very flexible approach based on client needs.
We understand the legal and business challenges facing companies in the life sciences and healthcare sector.
Kinstellar's Life Sciences & Healthcare sector offers a broad spectrum of legal services for clients active across a wide range of industry sectors, including pharmaceuticals, healthcare, biotechnology, medical devices, diagnostics, chemicals, nutrition, agro-sciences and cosmetics.
Our clients include multinational and domestic companies, investors focused on these industries, as well as academic and commercial R&D facilities and scientific institutions. We are experienced at handling a diverse range of issues for our clients and deliver consistent, commercially focused advice.
Combining strong legal skills with an interdisciplinary approach and in-depth industry knowledge, we provide comprehensive advice on:
- sector-related M&A, buy-outs and takeovers
- access to capital markets
- development, acquisition and transfer of technology
- healthcare infrastructure, construction and leasing
- anti-trust, unfair competition, public procurement
- regulatory approvals
- compliance and enforcement
- legislation and policy-making
- parallel imports
- private-public partnerships
- product marketing and distribution
- protection of intellectual property
- R&D and consulting agreements
- strategic licensing, collaboration and partnering agreements
- dispute resolution, product liability
Key contacts and News, Deals & Insights for this practice.