Petra Ledvinková is a Senior Associate in the Prague office. She focuses on dispute resolution, white collar crime, telecommunications, and general commercial matters.
Petra Ledvinková is the name to note for employment litigation, having 15 years' experience in dispute resolution.
RECENT ENGAGEMENTS INCLUDE ADVISING
- ČESKÁ REPUBLIKA - OFFICE FOR GOVERNMENT REPRESENTATION IN PROPERTY AFFAIRS in civil and criminal proceedings pending in Lichtenstein in relation to recovering stolen emission allowances, which are now seized in accounts of a private company in Lichtenstein; we are advising the client together with our Lichtenstein colleagues, the advice covers matters of commercial, public and criminal law
- AN ITALIAN TRANSPORT AND TRADE COMPANY on various issues of Czech law in relation to arbitration proceedings in Italy; the client is sued by the buyer of shares in a Czech company which were sold by our client to the plaintiff; the plaintiff claims payment of certain amounts based on guarantees the client granted to the plaintiff in the Share Purchase Agreement
- A GERMAN COMMODITY TRADER on its dispute with a Slovak agricultural producer regarding payment of the purchase price for the product and damages caused by its non-delivery; the proceedings encompass Czech, Slovak and German laws and are held before the Regional Court in Hamburg and the District Court in Dunajská Streda
- A CZECH AUTOMOTIVE PRODUCER ON ITS DISPUTE WITH A CUSTOMER on a refusal to pay the purchase price for the services delivered; the dispute is held before the Regional Court in Český Krumlov
- A UKRAINIAN ART COLLECTOR in criminal proceedings initiated against its former partner and a Czech reknown attorney for embezzlement of a famous painting, which disappeared after being deposited in the Czech National Gallery; the case involves various individuals not only from the Czech Republic and Ukraine, but also from the United Arab Emirates
- A CANADIAN TRADER OF MILITARY EQUIPMENT on its dispute with the United Arab Emirates currently held before the Swiss arbitration tribunal; the client sought advice and representation before the Czech courts in connection with a hearing of an important Czech witness
- A GLOBAL PAYMENT CORPORATION on a dispute with its former shareholder, which was squeezed out from the company and claims that the payment of the compensation for the squeezed-out shares was not adequate; we successfully represent the client before the Higher Court in Prague and the Municipal Court in Prague
- 1992 – 1998: Charles University, Prague, Czech Republic, Faculty of Law, Master of Law (Mgr.)
Czech Bar Association