Petra Ledvinková is a Senior Associate in the Prague office. She focuses on dispute resolution, white collar crime, telecommunications, and general commercial matters.
Petra Ledvinková is collaborative, open-minded, and happy to exchange early drafts to receive comments timely and as a result, improve the final product.
RECENT ENGAGEMENTS INCLUDE ADVISING
- ČESKÁ REPUBLIKA - OFFICE FOR GOVERNMENT REPRESENTATION IN PROPERTY AFFAIRS in civil and criminal proceedings pending in Lichtenstein in relation to recovering stolen emission allowances, which are now seized in accounts of a private company in Lichtenstein; we are advising the client together with our Lichtenstein colleagues, the advice covers matters of commercial, public and criminal law
- AN ITALIAN TRANSPORT AND TRADE COMPANY on various issues of Czech law in relation to arbitration proceedings in Italy; the client is sued by the buyer of shares in a Czech company which were sold by our client to the plaintiff; the plaintiff claims payment of certain amounts based on guarantees the client granted to the plaintiff in the Share Purchase Agreement
- A GERMAN COMMODITY TRADER on its dispute with a Slovak agricultural producer regarding payment of the purchase price for the product and damages caused by its non-delivery; the proceedings encompass Czech, Slovak and German laws and are held before the Regional Court in Hamburg and the District Court in Dunajská Streda
- A CZECH AUTOMOTIVE PRODUCER ON ITS DISPUTE WITH A CUSTOMER on a refusal to pay the purchase price for the services delivered; the dispute is held before the Regional Court in Český Krumlov
- A UKRAINIAN ART COLLECTOR in criminal proceedings initiated against its former partner and a Czech reknown attorney for embezzlement of a famous painting, which disappeared after being deposited in the Czech National Gallery; the case involves various individuals not only from the Czech Republic and Ukraine, but also from the United Arab Emirates
- A CANADIAN TRADER OF MILITARY EQUIPMENT on its dispute with the United Arab Emirates currently held before the Swiss arbitration tribunal; the client sought advice and representation before the Czech courts in connection with a hearing of an important Czech witness
- A GLOBAL PAYMENT CORPORATION on a dispute with its former shareholder, which was squeezed out from the company and claims that the payment of the compensation for the squeezed-out shares was not adequate; we successfully represent the client before the Higher Court in Prague and the Municipal Court in Prague
- 1992 – 1998: Charles University, Prague, Czech Republic, Faculty of Law, Master of Law (Mgr.)
Czech Bar Association