We are looking for an attorney-at-law to join our Belgrade team.
The candidates must meet the following criteria:
- law degree and bar exam passed; an MA degree is an advantage;
- at least 3 years of post-bar exam experience, acquired in a credible domestic or international law firm;
- substantial expertise in banking and finance (including foreign exchange framework);
- substantial expertise in corporate law matters;
- full working proficiency in written and spoken English; knowledge of other foreign languages is an advantage;
- excellent professional and language skills, ambition, dedication to work, reliability, strong organisational/self-management skills, ability to cope with pressure and meet deadlines and high functionality both as an individual and as a team member;
- proactivity, creativity, adaptability and resourcefulness;
- advanced user of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint);
- ability to start at the earliest convenience is a great advantage.
- cooperation on interesting, challenging and diverse duties performed for the requirements of both domestic and foreign clients;
- training and further professional development in various fields of law and in other countries;
- modern, dynamic and friendly working and professional environment;
- competitive financial compensation complimentary to your skills and experience;
- experience with a well-functioning and reputable group of international law firms;
- pleasant, spacious and modern office in a New Belgrade business building;
- high-end technology for work, including a personal mobile telephone;
- training and development opportunities across the firm.
As a law firm providing premium legal services, we have a vested interest to ensure that our people have the best opportunities for professional development. We invest significantly in knowledge, learning and professional development. We are also an equal-opportunity employer.
How to apply:
We are looking for the best and brightest to help us continue to grow. If that sounds like something you would like to be a part of, please send your application (CV and cover letter) in English to by 30 June 2021. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and that we may hire a suitable candidate prior to the expiry of the above application deadline.