We are looking for an attorney-at-law to join our Belgrade team.
The candidates must meet the following criteria:
- law degree and bar exam passed; an MA degree is an advantage;
- at least 3 years of post-bar exam experience, acquired in a credible domestic or international law firm;
- substantial expertise in corporate law matters;
- substantial expertise in other areas is an advantage (banking and finance, TMT, IT, IP, labour, energy, infrastructure etc.);
- full working proficiency in written and spoken English; knowledge of other foreign languages is an advantage;
- excellent professional and language skills, ambition, dedication to work, reliability, strong organisational/self-management skills, ability to cope with pressure and meet deadlines and high functionality both as an individual and as a team member;
- proactivity, creativity, adaptability and resourcefulness;
- advanced user of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint);
- ability to start at the earliest convenience is a great advantage.
- cooperation on interesting, challenging and diverse duties performed for the requirements of both domestic and foreign clients;
- training and further professional development in various fields of law and in other countries;
- modern, dynamic and friendly working and professional environment;
- competitive financial compensation complimentary to your skills and experience;
- experience with a well-functioning and reputable group of international law firms;
- pleasant, spacious and modern office in a New Belgrade business building;
- high-end technology for work, including a personal mobile telephone;
- training and development opportunities across the firm.
As a law firm providing premium legal services, we have a vested interest to ensure that our people have the best opportunities for professional development. We invest significantly in knowledge, learning and professional development. We are also an equal-opportunity employer.
How to apply:
We are looking for the best and brightest to help us continue to grow. If that sounds like something you would like to be a part of, please send your application (CV and cover letter) in English to . Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.