We are looking for a Legal Secretary to join our Belgrade team.
The ideal candidate will meet the following criteria:
- a native Serbian speaker able to live and work in Belgrade;
- full professional proficiency in written and spoken English; knowledge of other foreign languages is an advantage;
- strong organisational/self-management skills, ability to cope with pressure and meet deadlines;
- proactive, creative, adaptable and resourceful;
- hard-working, reliable and highly functional both as a team player and as an individual;
- strong communication skills (written and verbal);
- advanced user of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook);
- at least secondary education;
- previous experience in administration, preferably in an international and/or cross-cultural environment;
- experience in the position of assistant at a law firm is an advantage;
- ability to start at the earliest convenience is a great advantage.
- administrative support to the legal team and business services managers in cooperation with other support staff;
- production and formatting of, as well as amendments to, legal documents;
- drafting simple legal documents (powers of attorney, handover protocols etc.);
- occasional translation of documents from Serbian into English and vice versa;
- processing of incoming and outgoing documentation and archiving;
- opening new client matters in the system and ensuring AML compliance
- assisting in Marketing Department's activities (editing pitches, lawyers' CVs etc.);
- basic technical assistance to the legal team with software, hardware, printing, scanning, copying, binding etc.;
- organisation of business trips, events and guest entertainment;
- ordering goods and services from approved suppliers and communication with various entities;
- occasional field work (visiting the post office, Business Registers Agency, public notaries, Belgrade Bar Association, courts, municipal offices, banks, clients etc.).
- full-time job;
- working hours: Monday-Friday, 12-20h;
- permanent employment subject to a six-month probationary period;
- competitive financial compensation complimentary to your skills and experience;
- experience with a well-functioning and reputable group of international law firms;
- pleasant, spacious and modern office in a New Belgrade business building;
- high-end technology for work, including a personal mobile telephone;
- working within a dynamic and friendly team;
- interesting, diverse and challenging duties;
- training and development opportunities across the firm.
As a law firm providing premium legal services, we have a vested interest to ensure that our people have the best opportunities for professional development. We invest significantly in knowledge, learning and professional development. We are an equal-opportunity employer.
How to apply:
We are looking for the best and brightest to help us continue to grow. If that sounds like something you would like to be a part of, please send your application (CV and cover letter) in English to firstname.lastname@example.org by 18 April 2022. Every application is duly processed and repeated applications are not necessary. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and that we may hire a suitable candidate prior to the expiry of the above application deadline.