We are looking for an HR Manager to join our team in the Sofia office.
- Recruitment and onboarding;
- Learning and development;
- Benefits and compensation;
- HR policies and support for HR strategy;
- Payroll administration and personnel documentation;
- HR systems and reporting;
- Annual appraisal and employee performance;
- HR budgeting and cost control;
- Team buildings and HR marketing events, student programs etc.
The ideal candidate will meet the following criteria:
- University degree in Human Resource Management, Labor and Employment Relations, Business Management etc.;
- English (advanced level), written and spoken;
- 3+ years HR experience in blue-chip organisations on HR business partner role level;
- Strong technical knowledge of HR issues;
- Evidence of managing recruitment campaigns, conducting interviews and involvement in selection decisions;
- Experience in developing and implementing firm-wide employee relations policies;
- Extensive knowledge of HR administration, in particular, headcount planning and assessment and salary review;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- The ability to communicate effectively with all types of people.
Only candidates who meet all the requirements set out above will be considered for the position.
- Interesting and challenging work;
- Training and professional development opportunities across the firm;
- Modern, dynamic and friendly environment;
- Benefits as may be assigned individually.
As a law firm providing premium legal services, we have a vested interest to ensure that our people have the best opportunities for professional development. We invest significantly in knowledge, learning and professional development.
How to apply:
We are looking for the best and brightest to help us continue to grow. If that sounds like something you would like to be a part of, please send your application and CV (in English) to Olena Horon, Regional HR Assistant, at . Please specify the position you are applying for. All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.