We are currently looking for an energetic, friendly, responsible and self-motivated person with an international outlook to join our Bratislava team as a Legal Secretary.
The ideal candidate will meet the following criteria:
- a native Slovak speaker;
- fluent written and spoken English;
- strong organisational/self-management skills, ability to cope with pressure and meet deadlines;
- proactive, creative, adaptable and resourceful;
- hard-working, reliable and highly functional both as a team player and as an individual;
- strong communication skills (written and verbal);
- advanced user of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook);
- at least secondary education;
- previous experience in administration, preferably in an international and/or cross-cultural environment;
- previous assistant experience in a law firm is an advantage.
- administrative support to the legal team and business services managers in cooperation with other support staff;
- production and formatting of, as well as amendments to, legal documents;
- processing of incoming and outgoing documentation and archiving;
- opening new client matters in the system and ensuring AML compliance;
- assisting with financial management such as logging or processing bills or expenses, oversee recording of lawyers’ time and billings;
- assisting in Marketing Department's activities (editing pitches, lawyers' CVs etc.);
- organisation of business trips, events and guest entertainment;
- basic technical assistance to the legal team with printing, scanning, copying, binding etc.
- a competitive financial compensation complimentary to your skills and experience;
- experience with a well-functioning and reputable group of international law firms;
- interesting, diverse and challenging duties;
- training and development opportunities across the firm;
- well-established and recognised volunteering programme;
- modern working environment in the centre of Bratislava;
- working within a dynamic and friendly team;
- interesting benefits, corporate events and teambuilding activities;
- gym and yoga at workplace.
As a law firm providing premium legal services, we have a vested interest to ensure that our people have the best opportunities for professional development. We invest significantly in knowledge, learning and professional development. We are an equal-opportunity employer.
How to apply:
We are looking for the best and brightest to help us continue to grow. If that sounds like something you would like to be a part of, please send your application (CV and cover letter) in English to , by 30 July 2022. Every application is duly processed and repeated applications are not necessary. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and that we may hire a suitable candidate prior to the expiry of the above application deadline.