We are searching for a highly motivated Receptionist (Part Time) to join the talented team in our Sofia office.
- Greet and welcome guests as they arrive at the office, whilst directing them to the appropriate person and conference room;
- Ensure that the reception area, kitchen and conference rooms are tidy and presentable;
- Keep the calendars for the conference rooms and prepare the rooms for the meetings;
- Control diaries, organise internal/external meetings, including booking taxis and arranging catering/refreshments for Lawyers and clients if required;
- Answer and screen phone calls, transfer calls and/or take messages and follow up as necessary, organise conference calls;
- Keep track of the inventory of stationery materials/kitchen supplies/water and place orders accordingly;
- Order kitchen utensils such as glasses, coffee cups etc. when needed;
- Conduct weekly shopping for the snacks in the office;
- Maintain the coffee machines;
- Take out utensils from the washing machine;
- Communicate with translation agencies;
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries/couriers;
- Assist colleagues with administrative tasks such as document processing, translation and proofreading from and into English;
- Arrange couriers from and to suppliers, institutions etc.
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email;
- Perform other clerical duties such as filing, photocopying, faxing, etc.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and job requirements:
- Relevant University Degree;
- Full proficiency in English Language;
- Reception experience in an international setting of 1-2 years (to be considered as advantage);
- Customer Service Experience/Orientation;
- Excellent IT skills, MS applications – particularly Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint;
- Hands-on experience with office equipment (printers, scanners etc.);
- Strong organisational/self-management skills, ability to meet deadlines;
- Good management of workload and ability to prioritise;
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal);
- Proactive and creative.
- Interesting and challenging projects for both local and international top tier clients;
- Career and professional development in a leading CEE law firm;
- Competitive compensation & benefits package;
- Performance review cycles leading to promotion opportunities;
- 25 days of annual leave;
- Training & Development Program;
- Wellness Program;
- Community Investment volunteer activities;
- Team events and people initiatives;
- Convenient Office Location;
- Professional, positive and team-oriented culture.
Equal employment opportunity
Kinstellar provides equal employment opportunities to all employees, and applicants for employment, and prohibits discrimination of any type with regard to ethnicity, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other protected characteristics.
Joining Kinstellar means working with some of the finest legal minds in Emerging Europe and Central Asia on the region’s most challenging mandates. We employ the best and brightest to help us continue our stellar growth.
Do you consider yourself Stellar? Apply Now!
How to apply:
To apply, please send your application (CV and cover letter) in English to Evdokiya Abadzhieva, HR Manager, at .
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
By submitting your application, you agree to provide us with your personal data for the purposes of the recruitment process at Kinstellar. Your personal data will be processed in strict confidentiality by Kinstellar solely for the purposes of selection and recruitment and will not be transferred to other data controllers unless required by law.
By submitting your application, you understand and consent to Kinstellar keeping your personal information for a period of up to 12 months so that we may contact you again for future career opportunities.