We are looking for a Junior Associate with 1 - 2 years of practical experience at a law firm or in-house position to join our team in Bratislava. The ideal candidate will have previous experience or a strong interest in Competition & State Aid and Energy & Natural Resources.
The ideal candidate will meet the following criteria:
- has a law degree from a Slovak university;
- has at least 1 – 2 years of practical experience in an international or major domestic law firm; previous experience in Competition & State Aid and Energy & Natural Resources is welcome and supported and will bring additional value;
- has full professional proficiency in English (knowledge of other languages is an advantage);
- is keen on practising law at high standards for major international and local clients;
- is a team player and enjoys working in a multinational environment.
- technical and soft skills training and development across practice groups and jurisdictions;
- very attractive compensation including future salary growth and annual performance bonus;
- interesting benefits, corporate events and teambuilding activities;
- 3 days sick leave/paid leave, Multisport card, yoga lessons with a trainer and a gym at the workplace;
- pleasant offices in the centre of Bratislava, work from home is supported.
As a law firm providing premium legal services, we have a vested interest to ensure that our people have the best opportunities for professional development. We invest significantly in knowledge, learning and professional development.
How to apply:
Please send your application (CV focused on describing your previous experience with Competition & State Aid and Energy & Natural Resources) in English to Silvia Vavrovicova, HR Manager, at
We look forward to hearing from you! All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.