We are looking for a Student Associate to join our Bratislava office.
We offer the successful candidate a position in one of the leading law firms in the region. The vacancy is preferrably open to students of law who are currently in the 2nd, 3rd or 4th year of their studies.
We are looking for law students who aren’t afraid of responsibility and who want to work as part of an international team of young professionals with continuous learning and extensive skills development opportunities.
In your role, you will be responsible for supporting our lawyers during various transactions.
Your duties will include:
- preparation & drafting of legal documents;
- Internet & Know-How research;
- providing overviews of professional information from legal sources (professional literature, press, Internet, ASPI);
- communication with Legal and/or State Authorities;
- searching in electronic databases (real estate register, commercial register etc.);
- updating and adding new information in internal know-how and library database;
- ad hoc administrative assistance.
You must meet the following criteria:
- currently a student of law school;
- excellent communication skills in both English & Slovak language (written & spoken);
- strong initiative;
- detail-oriented and self-motivated;
- excellent problem-solving skills;
- ability to work in a fast-paced, open environment, ability to work under pressure;
- highly organized and able to prioritize work to efficiently handle multiple tasks.
- interesting and challenging work in an international environment;
- true legal work;
- long-term cooperation;
- friendly team;
- competitive remuneration (€4 - 7/hour);
- training and development opportunities;
- daily use of English;
- pleasant working environment in the centre of Bratislava.
Part-time role, suitable for university students, flexibility is required.
How to apply: Please, send your CV and cover letter in English to Silvia Vavrovičová, HR & Office Manager, at . Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.