Nikola Stojiljković is a Managing Associate in the Belgrade office. He has substantive experience in general corporate, regulatory, life sciences & healthcare, restructuring & insolvency, compliance, sensitive investigations, and dispute resolution matters.
Nikola is a certified internal auditor for the ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001 and SA 8000 standards.
RECENT ENGAGEMENTS INCLUDE ADVISING
Compliance, Risk and Sensitive Investigations
- A MAJOR INTERNATIONAL SERVICES COMPANY on a compliance investigation of its Serbian subsidiaries, its senior staff and operations
- A GLOBAL PHARMACEUTICALS PRODUCER on various regulatory, IP and compliance-related issues arising in Serbia and certain other CEE jurisdictions
- HALKBANK on several dispute resolution matters regarding NPLs, including court and extra-judicial enforcement, litigation and bankruptcy issues
- A MAJOR INTERNATIONAL STEEL TRADER on two international arbitration proceedings against a former business partner and a public entity
- 2001: University of Belgrade, Serbia, Faculty of Law, LL.B.
Belgrade Bar Association