August 2022 – Click on the link below for a summary of the latest employment and labour law developments in Romania.
The first issue in our series covers:
- the tax changes concerning part-time individual employment contracts
- the increase of the maximum value of meal vouchers
- the reduction of the retention period for payroll statements
- the new regulations on domestic providers
- the extension of the Kurzarbeit mechanism until 31.12.2022
- the CJEU ruling on the dismissal of a data protection officer without a serious reason
This overview was put together by Partner Remus Codreanu and Senior Associate Lidia Zarnescu, with the support of our local employment and labour law team in Bucharest.