Ivana Ajdanić is a Managing Associate in the Belgrade office. With 20 years of professional working experience, Ivana is specialised in Corporate M&A and has extensive experience advising national and international clients on all aspects of corporate law, including general day-to-day advice, corporate governance, shareholder, compliance and regulatory matters, as well as contract drafting and review.
RECENT ENGAGEMENTS INCLUDE ADVISING
M&A AND CORPORATE
- GIC, a global investment fund, on the acquisition of a 30% stake in CETIN Group
- 4IG Nyrt., a dominant player in the Hungarian IT and ICT markets, on the acquisition of the 100% stake in one of the major telecommunication companies in Montenegro
- GOVERNMENT OF SERBIA on a tender for the sale of Telekom Srbija, a state-owned telecommunication company*
- A KOREAN-TURKISH-CYPRIOT CONSORTIUM on a tender for the concession for the development and management of the Belgrade Airport*
- ADRIATIC MARINAS on a major nautical tourism project in Montenegro (now known as Porto Montenegro)*
BANKING & FINANCE
- AN INTERNATIONAL BANKING GROUP on the cross-border re-financing of major real estate project in Serbia
- MERCATOR, a leading retailer in the Balkans region, on the debt restructuring of both its Serbian and Montenegrin subsidiaries as part of a wider group debt restructuring, including negotiations with a number of banks and international financial institutions, the alignment of the global restructuring documents to local legal requirements, drafting of supporting documentation, etc. This is one of the largest restructuring transactions in the region to date*
*Experience prior to joining Kinstellar.
- 1997: University of Belgrade, Serbia, Faculty of Law, LL.B.