Zsuzsa Andrékó is a Managing Associate in the Budapest office, with significant experience in banking & finance and real estate transactions.
Zsuzsa is an expert in advising on Hungarian and international finance transactions including syndicated lending, secured lending, project and acquisition finance, restructuring, insolvency, and real estate transactions.
Zsuzsa Andrékó has an excellent grip on the legal issues, her calm and efficient approach is an effective support in negotiations. It was a pleasure working with her.
RECENT ENGAGEMENTS INCLUDE ADVISING
Banking, Finance & Capital Markets
- A CONFIDENTIAL CLIENT on the acquisition of the largest designer outlet centre in Hungary, comprising properties, movable assets and intellectual property
- A CONFIDENTIAL CLIENT on the presale reorganisation of the Hungarian business elements, on the sale process and on the restructuring of financing through the demerger of New York Palace Kft.’s real estate assets into a newly established company also owned by INGRID HOTELS
- A CONFIDENTIAL CLIENT on the financing of a new high-profile apartment development project developed by Property Market comprising two residential buildings with a total of 265 apartments as a part of the BudaPart / Kopaszi Gát development project
- A CONFIDENTIAL CLIENT on the financing and security of the potential acquisition of Scitec Nutrition in Hungary
- A CONFIDENTIAL CLIENT, as mandated lead arranger, agent and lender, on the EUR 60 million + financing of the acquisition of McDonald’s Hungary Restaurant Chain together with its wholly owned subsidiary, McDonald’s Promotion, by a Hungarian private investor from the Seller, MCD Europe Limited
- 2000 – 2003: Corvinus University, Budapest, Hungary, Faculty of Economics, Postgraduate Degree in Economics
- 1995 – 2000: University of Miskolc, Hungary, Faculty of Law, Bachelor of Law
Budapest Bar Association
Hungarian, English, Italian