Dominika Bajzáthová is a Counsel in the Bratislava office. She focuses on M&A and corporate, banking & finance and real estate, planning & construction.
Dominika Bajzáthová – experienced, professional, hard-working and very flexible in terms of timing.
Good knowledge, enthusiasm, and communication skills.
RECENT ENGAGEMENTS INCLUDE ADVISING
BANKING, FINANCE & CAPITAL MARKETS
- ALLIED IRISH BANKS on Slovak law aspects of financing provided to HWM group for the acquisition of the business and assets of the Slovak subsidiary of the software company Koger Inc.
- A SYNDICATE OF INTERNATIONAL BANKS led by UNICREDIT BANK and including Tatra banka, ČSOB and HYPO-BANK Burgenland, on a EUR 175 million club loan provided to HB Reavis for the construction of Nivy Station (Stanica Nivy)
- PAYPAL (EUROPE) on various issues regarding the regulation of services offered to its clients in Slovakia and on the regulatory framework applicable in Slovakia, as well as on the review of the basic set of agreements with its clients and of the company policies and rules
- SLOVENSKÁ SPORITEĽŇA (ERSTE) on a EUR 33.5 million financing to S Rail Lease, a joint venture of Erste and Slovenská sporiteľňa for the acquisition of ten (10) locomotives to be leased by SSR (Slovak Railways)
M&A AND CORPORATE
- NN GROUP, a group of financial services companies providing insurance, retirement services, pensions, banking and investments in 11 countries, on the acquisition of a majority share in Finportal, the number-three financial intermediation service provider in Slovakia in terms of turnover
- UNION POISŤOVŇA on all legal aspects of the acquisition of the insurance company Poštová poisťovňa from its current owners, Poštová banka and Slovenská pošta
- OTP BANK on all aspects of the sale of its 99.44% share in its Slovak operations to the Belgian KBC Group
- E.ON on the sale of a state-of-the art CCGT power plant to the regional power producer and distributor Západoslovenská energetika (ZSE), in which the Slovak state holds a 51% stake
- NATIONALE-NEDERLANDEN (NN) on the EUR 155 million acquisition of Aegon's life insurance and pension businesses in Slovakia and in the Czech Republic
REAL ESTATE, CONSTRUCTION & PLANNING
- SEREĎ LOGISTICS AND INDUSTRY on the sale of a logistics park in Western Slovakia to REICO investiční společnost České spořitelny (an investment company of Česká spořitelna, ERSTE Group)
- UNION INVESTMENTS and GARBE INDUSTRIAL REAL ESTATE, one of the leading specialists in logistics and industrial properties in Germany and Europe, on their acquisition of the first logistics property for their “UII Garbe Logistik Fonds” investment fund from Karimpol Group
- WOOD & COMPANY on a joint venture with Immocap for the development of the Lakeside Park 2 office complex in Bratislava
- AIP ASSET MANAGEMENT, a Seoul-based asset manager, and London real estate investment manager THE VALESCO GROUP on the EUR 125 million acquisition of the newly developed landmark Twin City Tower in Bratislava from HB Reavis
- WOOD & COMPANY, a leading investment bank, on the acquisition of the prominent business center BBC5 in Bratislava from Heitman Real Estate Fund
- 2010: Pavol Jozef Šafárik University, Košice, Slovakia, Faculty of Law, Doctor of Law (JUDr.)
- 2005 – 2010: Pavol Jozef Šafárik University, Košice, Slovakia, Faculty of Law, Master of Law (Mgr.)
Slovak Bar Association
Slovak, English, Hungarian
- Corporate Acquisitions and Mergers in Slovak Republic, Second Edition, Wolters Kluwer, 2022 (co-author)