Dominika Bajzáthová is a Counsel in the Bratislava office. She focuses on M&A and corporate, banking & finance and real estate, planning & construction.
Dominika Bajzáthová is a great lawyer with good practical insight and commercial understanding.
She is to the point in her advice and a tough negotiator with a good feeling for the bargaining position of parties.
Good knowledge, enthusiasm, and communication skills.
RECENT ENGAGEMENTS INCLUDE ADVISING
BANKING, FINANCE & CAPITAL MARKETS
- SLOVENSKÁ SPORITEĽŇA (ERSTE) on the real estate development financing of Panattoni Park Bratislava North, a new logistics hub located in the vicinity of Bratislava
- A CLUB OF SLOVAK AND FOREIGN BANKS led by a leading Slovak bank on a EUR 100,000,000 investment facility to a subsidiary of a regional investment holding, the owner of a shopping mall in Bratislava
- ALLIED IRISH BANKS on Slovak law aspects of financing provided to HWM group for the acquisition of the business and assets of the Slovak subsidiary of the software company Koger Inc.
- A SYNDICATE OF INTERNATIONAL BANKS led by UniCredit Bank and including Tatra banka, ČSOB and HYPO-BANK Burgenland, on a EUR 175 million club loan provided to HB Reavis for the construction of Nivy Station (Stanica Nivy)
- PAYPAL (EUROPE) on various issues regarding the regulation of services offered to its clients in Slovakia and on the regulatory framework applicable in Slovakia, as well as on the review of the basic set of agreements with its clients and of the company policies and rules
M&A AND CORPORATE
- I SQUARED CAPITAL, a leading global infrastructure investment manager, on the multi-jurisdictional acquisition of the entire Arriva Group, an international transport business of Deutsche Bahn; the sale is expected to close in 2024
- NN GROUP, a group of financial services companies providing insurance, retirement services, pensions, banking and investments in 11 countries, on the acquisition of a majority share in Finportal, the number-three financial intermediation service provider in Slovakia in terms of turnover
- UNION POISŤOVŇA on all legal aspects of the acquisition of the insurance company Poštová poisťovňa from its current owners, Poštová banka and Slovenská pošta
- OTP BANK on all aspects of the sale of its 99.44% share in its Slovak operations to the Belgian KBC Group
- NATIONALE-NEDERLANDEN (NN) on the EUR 155 million acquisition of Aegon's life insurance and pension businesses in Slovakia and in the Czech Republic
REAL ESTATE, CONSTRUCTION & PLANNING
- WOOD & COMPANY on the acquisition of a majority shareholding in DETOX, a Slovak waste management services provider
- MAGNA ELECTRONICS SLOVAKIA in connection with the purchase of a real estate property owned by Molex Slovakia in Kechnec, Eastern Slovakia, where Magna Electronics operates its production plant, as well as ongoing day-to-day support to the management of the plant
- UNION INVESTMENTS and GARBE INDUSTRIAL REAL ESTATE, one of the leading specialists in logistics and industrial properties in Germany and Europe, on their acquisition of the first logistics property for their “UII Garbe Logistik Fonds” investment fund from Karimpol Group
- WOOD & COMPANY on final buyout of its whole shareholding of the Lakeside Park 2 office complex in Bratislava from Immocap
- AIP ASSET MANAGEMENT, a Seoul-based asset manager, and London real estate investment manager THE VALESCO GROUP on the EUR 125 million acquisition of the newly developed landmark Twin City Tower in Bratislava from HB Reavis
- 2010: Pavol Jozef Šafárik University, Košice, Slovakia, Faculty of Law, Doctor of Law (JUDr.)
- 2005 – 2010: Pavol Jozef Šafárik University, Košice, Slovakia, Faculty of Law, Master of Law (Mgr.)
Slovak Bar Association
Slovak, English, Hungarian
- Corporate Acquisitions and Mergers in Slovak Republic, Second Edition, Wolters Kluwer, 2022 (co-author)