Martina Březinová is a Counsel in the Prague office. She focuses on banking, finance and capital markets, financial market regulatory matters, and restructuring and insolvency.
Martina Březinová is 'very good in conflict solving' and 'a flexible, calm and easy negotiator.'
Martina Březinová – excellent professional.
RECENT ENGAGEMENTS INCLUDE ADVISING
Banking & Finance
- RAIFFEISENBANK on the financing for the acquisition of DCK Holoubkov
- STAR CAPITAL INVESTMENTS on the acquisition of Lighthouse Towers in Prague’s Holešovice, a grade A office building
- ČSOB on drafting the template customer agreement for we.trade, a blockchain-based trade finance platform used by clients
- INVESTIKA, a Czech real estate fund, on the acquisition and refinancing of the Galerie Butovice shopping centre
- EIB on issuing capacity legal opinion on Czech law in respect to EIB's Finance Contract to be concluded by EIB and a Czech borrower
- TWO GLOBAL BANKS on potential regulatory implications of "hard" Brexit on financial institutions providing investment services in CEE from the UK
- MORGAN STANLEY and UBS on a GBP 2.8 billion IPO of Avast Software, an industry-leading developer of the most trusted security software in the world, structuring of the deal, due diligence and advising on the prospectus and various regulatory matters
- BARCLAYS BANK, CITIGROUP and DEUTSCHE BANK on the sale of a 7.5% stake held by ČEZ in the Hungarian oil company MOL. The transaction aimed to avoid the risk of a decline in MOL's share price following the sale
- SWISS NATIONAL BANK on disclosure and other possible obligations related to the acquisition of voting rights in listed companies
- CREDIT SUISSE on regulation of securities depository and custody services in the Czech Republic
- 1991 – 1996: Charles University, Prague, Czech Republic, Faculty of Law, Master of Law (Mgr.)
Czech Bar Association