Annamária Csenterics is a Partner in the Budapest office and the co-head of the local Corporate M&A service line.
With more than 20 years of experience, Annamária’s practice focuses on complex domestic and cross-border M&A and private equity matters. She has served as lead counsel on scores of domestic and cross-border mergers, acquisitions, dispositions, joint ventures, and strategic transactions, including spin-offs, split-offs and exits. Her clients have included corporations as well as private clients domiciled in the US, Europe and Hungary.
RECENT ENGAGEMENTS INCLUDE ADVISING
M&A AND CORPORATE*
- VIENNA INSURANCE GROUP on the sale of 45% of its shares in the Hungarian subsidiaries of Aegon Group and Union Insurance Company to the Hungarian state-owned holding company Corvinus Nemzetkozi Befektetesi Zrt.
- A HUNGARIAN PRIVATE EQUITY FUND on the acquisition from Lone Star Funds of a controlling stake in GTC S.A., a leading office building and shopping mall investor and developer in the CEE region, listed on the Warsaw Stock Exchange
- ORBIS, the largest hotel chain in Central Europe, listed on the Warsaw Stock Exchange, on the separation of its real estate ownership activity from its service business, and on the subsequent sale of its service business to Accor hotel group, involving a EUR 1.2 million tender offer for its shares and the EUR 282 million sale of its service business
- LAS VEGAS CASINO S.A.R.L. on the sale of its 100% stake in Las Vegas Casino Zrt., operating five casinos in Hungary, to Garinvest Project Zrt.
- CHIFU INVESTMENT FUND HUNGARY and related companies on their acquisition of a major real estate investment in Budapest
- A HUNGARIAN INVESTMENT FUND on its several acquisitions and restructurings of real estate investments
- A HUNGARIAN MINING COMPANY on its restructuring process
- A FORTUNE 500 HEALTHCARE COMPANY on its European expansion in more than ten countries
- Various local and cross-border transactions, coordinating multi-jurisdictional matters, due diligence reviews, private equity investments, exits, spin-offs for clients domiciled in the U.S., Europe and Hungary.
*Experience prior to joining Kinstellar.
- 2003: Georgetown University Law Center, Washington, DC, USA, LL.M. in International Legal Studies
- 1997: Brunel University of London, Certificate in Management Studies
- 1995: Janus Pannonius University, Pécs, Hungary, Faculty of Law, J.D. (cum laude)
- Budapest Bar Association
- Pest County Bar Association, Hungary
- New York State Bar