Péter Gullai is a Senior Associate in the Budapest office focusing on energy & natural resources.
Péter is an expert in the energy business and works with local and international power companies, energy traders, as well as financing banks and investors. He has specific expertise in the field of energy licensing, multi-jurisdictional advising, infrastructure projects, renewable transactions including photovoltaic and wind powerplant acquisitions. He has also contributed to several renewable finance deals with a special focus on photovoltaic projects and also has extensive experience in mining, aviation, automotive, public procurement, as well as environmental issues.
Péter is an experienced real estate law professional with a strong track record of commercial real estate transactions, both on buy and sell side, or other M&A transactions.
RECENT ENGAGEMENTS INCLUDE ADVISING
Energy & Natural Resources
- A CONFIDENTIAL CLIENT on the acquisition of a 16 MW solar energy plant, one the largest solar parks in Hungary at the date
- A CONFIDENTIAL CLIENT on the establishment of a greenfield electric vehicle battery manufacturing plant in Hungary, one of the largest foreign direct investments in Hungary in recent years
- A CONFIDENTIAL CLIENT on setting up a joint venture between the Client and an OEM in relation to the expansion of the Client’s current greenfield investment in Hungary, including all related corporate matters, sale and purchase and shareholders agreement between the parties
- A CONFIDENTIAL CLIENT on the preparation of a set of template agreements to be used by the Client’s e-mobility business line to contract with their customers
- A CONFIDENTIAL CLIENT on its lobbying activity by reviewing the draft legislative proposals and providing legal analysis relating to the interpretation of new regulatory concepts proposed under the Clean Energy Package
- CONFIDENTIAL CLIENTS on the more than EUR 25 million co-financing of a photovoltaic power plant located in Hungary with an aggregated 28.1 MWp DC capacity, including a complex due diligence with energy regulatory, corporate and real estate matters
- 2000 – 2005: Pázmány Péter Catholic University, Budapest, Hungary, Faculty of Law, Bachelor of Law
Budapest Bar Association