Olga Vorozhbyt is a Partner in the Kyiv office.
Olga’s expertise includes compliance and global investigations, litigation, international arbitration, and corporate crime. She has over 20 years of experience leading complex compliance projects and representing clients in multi-faceted domestic and cross-border litigation and international arbitration proceedings. She also acts as a Ukrainian law expert for major foreign litigations.
Olga has significant experience with complex commercial fraud and white-collar crime investigations, including those driven by the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA). She has handled numerous cross-border investigations, developed emergency strategies, conducted global risks assessment, developed effective compliance programs, and advised on best practices for compliance with Ukrainian and international legislation.
Olga's clients include Fortune 500 companies across a broad range of industries, from commercial banks, professional services, telecom and agriculture, to construction, aircraft and aerospace, manufacturing, and shipbuilding.
Olga Vorozhbyt handles corporate and commercial disputes on behalf of a range of domestic and international clients. Clients highlight her strong case and team management skills.
RECENT ENGAGEMENTS INCLUDE ADVISING*
compliance, risk & sensitive investigations
- ONE OF THE WORLD'S LEADING SUPPLIERS OF FORWARDING AND LOGISTICS SERVICES on preliminary internal investigation proceedings relating to an allegedly corrupt practice and violation of code of conduct by the head of its Ukrainian office and other members of local staff
- A GLOBAL POWERHOUSE IN ELECTRONICS AND ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING operating in the industry, energy, and healthcare sectors, on its internal investigation process in Ukraine—part of a compliance investigation at the client's other offices covering approximately seventy countries
- A MULTINATIONAL BANKING GROUP on an independent internal investigation regarding allegations against the Ukrainian subsidiary of the group that appeared in the public domain
- A LEADING GLOBAL RESTAURANT CHAIN on a comprehensive review of its internal compliance policies and procedures
- A LARGE FOREIGN COMMERCIAL BANK in numerous civil and criminal proceedings related to compliance matters that emerged from the allegedly fraudulent actions of the client's top manager
- RELATIVES OF VICTIMS OF MALAYSIA AIRLINES FLIGHT 17 shot down by an unregistered armed group over eastern Ukraine in July 2014, on Ukrainian law matters related to damages and recovery claims, in a case considered by the Dutch Criminal Court
- PWC UKRAINE on a dispute with the National Bank of Ukraine before Ukrainian courts
- A DEVELOPER OF A POPULAR VOIP AND INSTANT-MESSAGING APPLICATION on a USD 37 million consumer protection dispute brought by an application user
- AN INTERNATIONAL UNDERWRITING BUSINESS on a USD multi-million insurance claim arising from a major aviation accident
* Experience prior to joining Kinstellar
- 1997 – 2002: Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv, Ukraine, Faculty of Law, Master's degree
Ukrainian, Russian, English